All a Flutter BLOUSE PATTERN
Raglan sleeve with bias frayed edges. Higher front, lower back hem. Use 3 - 5 complementing or contrasting prints. Loose fitting, fast and easy to make!
3 or 5 different fabrics (front and back can be same fabric)
Anything goes as far as patterns and designs. If you want to test what looks good together before you sew, try out the configurator on my website.
Approximate fabric amounts: (taken from largest size)
- Front: 30” wide by 32” long or 1 yd length
- Back: 24” by 29” or 3/4 yd length
- Sleeves: 34” wide by 14” long (X 2) or 1/2 yd
- Center back:10” by 16” or 1/4 yd
- Bias strips: 1 ¼ yd (bias can be pieced for less yardage)
3 1/2 yds using 1 fabric (this includes bias hem finishes).
A great source for beautiful Batik rayon is SewBatik