Take Along Seat Cushion
DOWNLOAD AND SAVE SHIPPING!
Make this handy cushion in fashionable fabric and carry it with you to class or anywhere you go that has a hard seat! The built-in strap allows you to carry it with you and includes a pocket to carry something in. The back fits over a chair to hold it in place, or if the chair back is too wide, the carrying strap will hold it in place. The cover opens so you can remove cushions if you need to wash the cover.
- 2 yds fabric such as upholstery, twill cavies or quilted fabric
- 2 yds fusible interfacing (optional depending on fabric weight)
- 32 x 1 ½" or 2" wide strapping
- 5" length of Velcro
- Thread to match fabric
- 15" x 18" - 2" foam or finished kitchen chair seat cushion
- Walking foot for sewing machine
- Pattern paper
Finished width and length: 21" x 34" - folds to carry with pocket you can use